The Hazelnut crunch is made from chopped and roasted hazelnuts and granulated sugar.
The simultaneous roasting of these two ingredients allows, on the one hand, to coat the hazelnut grains with the sugar granules and, on the other hand, to give the finished product a beautiful golden color.
The Hazelnut crunch can be used as a decoration in pastry and for ice cream (cones or bresilienne ice cream) or as a filling or finishing for pralines for chocolate makers. Different grain sizes are available, from 1-2 mm for the fine Hazelnut crunch to 2.5-4 mm for the coarse Hazelnut crunch.
As for all the products manufactured by Silly, the ingredients used meet strict characteristics from a quality point of view and the careful selection of suppliers is therefore one of the important aspects of our quality plan.
The different qualities of Hazelnut crunch can be delivered in the following packaging:
- 5 kg, 6 kg, 7 kg or 10 kg boxes (depending on the percentage of nuts)
- Plastic buckets of 2 kg, 3 kg, 3.5 kg or 5 kg
- Plastic bags of 20 kg
The different qualities of Hazelnut crunch can be supplied in the following packaging:
- 5 kg, 6 kg, 7 kg or 10 kg boxes (depending on the percentage of dried fruit)
- Plastic boxes of 3 kg, 3.5 kg, 5 kg or 7 kg
- Plastic bags of 20 kg or 25 kg